26 (edited by ALGMasters 2015-12-01 19:35:14)

Re: FTP Issues

@Sito, The FTP is down for the moment, 2FreeHosting is working on the new 3.0 Update, the FTP will get fixed when the update will be released soon ! smile

The Owner Of "Algeria Masters" Gaming Group .

Thumbs up Thumbs down

when when when it would be fine???

but i know what i waiting for, and thanks for the FREE hosting2.

smile

Thumbs up Thumbs down

its been 1 month i can't use ftp,.plz fix this.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

its been 1 month i can't use ftp,.plz fix this.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

@Debajyoti, 2FreeHosting Team are woeking to fix the FTP on the 3.0 Update, as soon as possible, but after all, they'r providing a perfect free hosting for everyone !! Can't we wait ? smile

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

When 2FreeHosting is working on updating, I'm also designing my site.

Let's compete that who is more patient.

:-D

Thumbs up +1 Thumbs down

I never uploaded my website sad the FTP wasn't working from the day i joined 2FreeHosting, so i must be patient, and wait like everyone !! smile

Thumbs up Thumbs down

guys....there should be an release date for the update... so we can know how much we have to wait..

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Hello,
We are doing our best to fix File Manager of old 2FreeHosting asap. In addition, old FTP should be online soon as well so you can keep on working during we work on the update.

35 (edited by ALGMasters 2015-12-01 19:06:56)

Oh, sounds a good news big_smile, Thank's for your hard work, for providing a free hosting for everyone ! smile .

Thumbs up Thumbs down

when FTP work well and why is the help desk module not active? Thank you for all your help and useful information

Thumbs up Thumbs down

@fracstone, we dont know when the FTP will work, but it will soon, 2FreeHosting are doing thier best to fix it soon smile

Thumbs up Thumbs down

The help desk module is disabled to prevent spams like "FTP don't work, please help"...

Thumbs up Thumbs down

i am also thinking what is the date of "soon"...

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Both ftp and file manager doesn't work.....What can I do.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

@oliverlau, Just wait smile !, you know, 2freehosting are hardly working for us smile

Thumbs up Thumbs down

bcs my site is almost static html+css+js, so i can host it through github.io, so i have the longest time turm to wait.

give me a table, work my php, that wont make too much diferent.

updating continuing, my site is ejsoonyang.github.io/blog

Thumbs up Thumbs down

When will the ftp transfert work?

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Thanks for letting us know its down I signed up to the forums to report it but see the reason why here

Love the free service and hope v3.0 is installed soon. wink

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Thank's 2FreeHosting ! For all the hard work and for providing us an awesome FREE hosting ! I was waiting for the update, not really long ago, I never used the service, but I was sure that it will get released soon ! smile

Thumbs up Thumbs down

46 (edited by rj07 2015-11-17 05:41:33)

Thanks 2freehosting. Kudos for your efforts.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Hello! My File Manager and FTP access are not working. Please help! Thanks

Thumbs up Thumbs down

@nico092810, Thz FTP and the File Manager are down until the 3.0 Update, it will be released soon ! smile

Thumbs up Thumbs down

My file manager wouldn't install, but then when it did I can only use it for about 1 day before the install button came back and when I click on the install button to reinstall the file manager, nothing happened. This happened to me over at 1freehosting.com that is why I switched to 2freehosting. Now I'm having the same problem. Emailed for help but no response, left message on FB and no response....getting mad!! Please fix!!!

Thumbs up Thumbs down