Topic: Easy Steps to Create website and Get it Up..!!!!!!!!

Have you been thinking of creating your own website lately, but you don’t really know where to start? Creating a website is a lot easier than you think, especially since there are a lot of guides that can give you step by step approach on how to build and design a website. People can also build their website from scratch nowadays since there are a lot of programs, online site builders, and content management systems than can help you with the workload that comes with creating a website. In this article, we will give you tips on how to construct a website, as well as a brief discussion on the many benefits you can expect from making your own website.

If you’re looking for cheap, reliable month to month web hosting  or the best pay monthly web hosting plan to get your site up and running you’ve come to the right place.

You can create your own website.  It’s not that hard.

How To Get Your Own Website

Before the Internet became completely mainstream, there weren’t that many websites to browse on. Most websites were meant for large corporations or famous public figures. This is because buying a domain name was very expensive in the past, not to mention the costs of having a company host your website. Today, nearly everyone has their own website.

Why?

Because the costs associated with making a website came down considerable.  The complexity of creating your own website has been reduced considerably as well.  People can even make a free website today, something that was unthinkable in the past.  WordPress, for example, is a free script you can load in your web hosting account in less than 10 minutes to create your own site.  Here’s some tips to help you get started in the creation of your web site assuming that you’re interested, which i know you are because you’re reading this thread.

1. Acquire Or Buy A Domain Name – Before you get started, the first thing that you have to do is to get yourself a domain name. Basically a domain name is the name or address that you give to your website. In order to get a domain of your own, you have to search and find an available one, and then buy the right to use it from a domain name registration website. All you have to do is pay the domain name registration websites a yearly fee, and the domain name is yours to use as your online website address for your site.

GoDaddy is the largest and most well known domain registrar. Bigrock, Namecheap, 1and1 are other domain registrars to use.

2. Create Your Hosting Account – Your domain name is just a start, the next step is finding a web hosting company that will host your website for you. Technically speaking you can host your own website, but this can be extremely difficult especially for those who aren’t computer literate. It’s just not worth it, especially considering how much web hosting costs have come down the last few years.  Just buy cheap shared hosting from a reliable web host to get your site off the ground. And as you know, I wpuld surely recommend 2freehosting.com as it is cheap and provides relaible hosting.

3. Done- Now design your website and you are done.

<modedit> Source: http://allaboutyourownwebsite.com/ </modedit>

Thank You.
Regards,
Raj Mayekar.

Re: Easy Steps to Create website and Get it Up..!!!!!!!!

Thanks you a lot

What not kills me , makes me stronger...

You can't just wish for a better life, you have to go out there and create it.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Thank you very much @Raj7399!

Fran Villalba Segarra

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Some parts copied from: http://allaboutyourownwebsite.com/

Please edit your post and add that URL as a source. Thank you.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Thanks For The Tutorial Raj smile

anyway he worked hard to do this not some of likes you

What not kills me , makes me stronger...

You can't just wish for a better life, you have to go out there and create it.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Thanks

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Hello,
I like sharing and also dont feel need to add source as it will neither be of benefit and nor will it be a great matter I wont add a link.

Thank You.
Regards,
Raj Mayekar.

I would recommend codecademy  if you want to know the basics of html and css, though if you want to get more advanced you need to get some books because it won't include all html and css tags.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Hello,
Well this is not about coding but about basic steps to just create an website

Thank You.
Regards,
Raj Mayekar.

Thanks you

oh i am a no life

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Thanks for this information! It is really useful for me as I'm going to build a website. I have already found a great review of the most easyfree website builders on http://www.websitebuilderbox.com/most-e … beginners/ and it has turned out to be very helpful. I've decided to use Wix. So, I think now I'm ready to begin my project.

Thumbs up Thumbs down