Topic: Hi Everyone!

I am Blacksector, some of you might remember me as a moderator/staff member, but because of some issue, which I will not be able to explain, my account was removed.

I hope to be of service again, I was also on vacation, so I was unable to help you guys out...

Anyway, for those of you who are new here, welcome to the forums!
And the new 2FreeHosting staff, its great to see you guys here, hope to get to know you guys!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: Hi Everyone!

Hello,
Well it seems you know me big_smile so no need to introduce.

Thank You.
Regards,
Raj Mayekar.

Raj7399 wrote:

Hello,
Well it seems you know me big_smile so no need to introduce.

Yup wink Whats up? big_smile

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Hello,
Well nothing much. Just working out with 2FreeHosting and studies and all. Just busy these days. You say yours.

Thank You.
Regards,
Raj Mayekar.

Raj7399 wrote:

Hello,
Well nothing much. Just working out with 2FreeHosting and studies and all. Just busy these days. You say yours.

Great! Been a bit busy recently so I was unable to visit the forums or help out. Then I heard the news of the unfortunate thing that happened. Anyway, I think I can help out a bit more now! smile

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Welcome back! Enjoy your stay on the forums and make sure to read the rules as they may have been updated since you have been on.

Former head of staff @ 2freehosting

Thumbs up Thumbs down

PhoenixShay wrote:

Welcome back! Enjoy your stay on the forums and make sure to read the rules as they may have been updated since you have been on.

You mean they may have been downgraded wink If you know what I mean.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Hello,
Yeah unfortunately the guilty person or that tragedy could not be caught.

Thank You.
Regards,
Raj Mayekar.

Raj7399 wrote:

Hello,
Yeah unfortunately the guilty person or that tragedy could not be caught.

Yes, unfortunately. I hope it gets caught though, at first he didn't want to believe I didn't do it. But, I was lucky he did as I would never do such a thing, actually, I didn't even know it was possible XD

Thumbs up Thumbs down

10 (edited by Grizzelex 2017-06-08 00:10:52)

a

Tell me I'm clever, Tell me I'm kind, Tell me I'm talented, Tell me I'm cute, Tell me I'm sensitive, Graceful and wise, Tell me I'm perfect - But tell me the truth.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Oh wait,sorry that I posted here ;-) didnt know sorry.

Tell me I'm clever, Tell me I'm kind, Tell me I'm talented, Tell me I'm cute, Tell me I'm sensitive, Graceful and wise, Tell me I'm perfect - But tell me the truth.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Grizzelex wrote:

a

Thumbs up Thumbs down