How do we know if we have to make a s*x therapy or go to a psychoanalyst?

If the person has any of the problems indicated above is advisable to consult a sexologist.

How to overcome fear or shame to serological consultation?

In the first instance it would be good to consult the Internet. That way the person begins to loosen, informing. Read an article, begins to see that there are solutions, treatments, possibilities of addressing the problem. He also discovers that there are other people who feel the same. Another way to overcome fear is to tell the gynecologist / or their problem.
More === >>>>> … hancement/

Thumbs up Thumbs down