Topic: A Big Announcement from 2FreeHosting

Hello all, it's been a long time!

We promised that we would update our services in 2016, and we are going to do that. We thought we would update them in our old platform (YouHosting, a Hostinger International company), but we will not do that. It's been a huge battle, but we believe that it's not the best option.

The Project Managers at 2FreeHosting are also from Hostinger International (us). We believe that it is better if we move the biggest YouHosting Resellers to the main platform of Hostinger International.

This will be a huge update in terms of performance, among others, and we think it's better than the update we had in mind before. You can also expect a big coalition between the biggest YouHosting Resellers on Hostinger International, under one big brand.

Your accounts will remain the same, we will be in charge of everything.

Sincerely,
2FreeHosting

Fran Villalba Segarra

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Re: A Big Announcement from 2FreeHosting

Admin, when will re-open the FTP function to user?

Thumbs up Thumbs down

As soon as this update is launched.

Fran Villalba Segarra

Thumbs up Thumbs down

I came to know about 2 free hosting around a year ago, i started using it and the topic started about 2freehosting3.0 its been a very long tie that i've shifted all my wesbite back to hostinger eventhough i hate it. and I've started hating 2freehostinger. I understand that this is an very important update but c'mon guys look u re losing ur customers how long is the update gonna be delayed. When will the wait ever over, i know its hard but please do try to launch ASAP please...

Thumbs up Thumbs down

why ftp not work

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Thanks for informing smile

cPanel Hosting By HostBreak

Thumbs up Thumbs down

FTP is still not working?
I am a premium subscriber and can't use FTP! I also can't contact 2FreeHosting as their 'HelpDesk Module is not available'.

We've paid for a service and we're not getting it!  Please contact me!!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Good day,

just a question about the Update: Is there any working time table? If so, how long we may have to wait more?

Thanks a lot for an answer!

Best regards from Thailand!

Thumbs up Thumbs down

Youhosting does not update their service this year. So don't think that they service will be better. Its all about youhosting. 2freehosting is just a reseller hosting from YouHosting. You can better switch to a paud service with Real cPanel. I offer free and paid cpanel where everything works.

Thumbs up Thumbs down

2FreeHosting's owners are those from Hostinger and YouHosting as well.
We expect 2FreeHosting to be transferred to Hostinger if we do not update YouHosting.

Fran Villalba Segarra

Thumbs up Thumbs down